As a global food company, ASR Group recognizes the importance of sustainability. At our core, our enterprise relies on a healthy eco-system and that awareness steers the decisions we make. Beginning with the sugar cane planted on our farms to the products delivered to our customers, our business depends on reliable supplies of water and productive soils.
ASR Group’s sustainability program is complemented by a commitment to our thousands of employees, their safety and wellbeing. We also strive to make a positive impact on the communities where they work and live. This means ensuring a safe workplace and offering services and initiatives to promote wellness reflecting our core values:
- Promoting a Discrimination-Free and Harassment-Free Workplace.
- Doing Business with Integrity.
- Ensuring Workplace Health and Safety.
- Providing Ongoing Training and Leadership.
- Investing in Corporate Philanthropy.
- Developing and promoting community programs
ASR Group and it’s member companies continuously strive to:
- Reduce our carbon footprint
- Recycle our waste
- Increase resource efficiency
- Work to preserve and protect the gifts of nature for today and future generations